There are many reasons why you may be required to complete a self-assessment tax return. Are you compliant or are you in the sector which is unaware of these responsibilities and just plodding on in the hope HMRC do not catch up with you.


If you fall into the following categories, then it is possible that you should be filing a tax return with HMRC:

  • Self employed, partner in a business, Company Director
  • Subcontractor
  • Property landlord
  • Investment income above £3,000 a year


Walker & Co can help with your return whatever bracket you fall into. By allowing us to prepare your return you can be assured that you will be claiming all available allowances. Returns will be filed on time, and in the unfortunate event that your return is selected for inspection our fees will be covered for liaising with HMRC in concluding the investigation.

Our Information


Walker & Co. Chartered Accountants
Belgrave House
15 Belgrave Crescent
North Yorkshire
YO11 1UB


01723 379979