Helping you through the first steps…
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company)
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank / potential investors
- Assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance
- Help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts
- Carry out registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue or Revenue and Customs
- Set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements
Whatever the size of your new business we will provide you with everything you need to give it the best possible chance of success. Call us to find out how we can help your ideas become reality.