Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition, not because they are experts in the financial aspects of running a business. These factors can often be quite daunting to the entrepreneur and this is where we can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a feasible business.
We can also help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts to prove the financial viability of your ideas and demonstrate this to the bank / potential investors
- assess your finance requirements and access the most appropriate source of finance
- help you establish relationships with banks, solicitors, etc via our well established network of contacts
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue or Revenue and Customs
- set up an internal accounting system which complies with statutory requirements